OUR BAMBOLINA has finally come
When to wait for Erica, I as a mother, I dreamed of being able to share with her the first time that he felt the warm sand under my feet, the taste of pizza or running with her to meet the waves of the sea and a thousand other things.
I never imagined it would take years before it could be affected that I tickle his feet.
Today our dreams have changed, we would like to see Eric walk, maybe run, but if only they could get up to go get a drink, make me understand why she cries, it is incredible.
What ingrates we are, you are already a great gift, but we can not give up hope for her life at least minimally self. Surely one of our great desire
is able to erase the sadness that we read in his eyes when he tries to play with other children and realizes that he can not do what they do. Unfortunately and fortunately we got there.
We dream of hearing his voice, his whims and to hear her say "I can now run by my buddies and sing with them."
This is our ultimate goal, but obviously we are aware that difficult to get everything.
accept what God wants for us and for Erica, but not without a fight.
0 comments:
Post a Comment