Luke 1:37 Matthew 5:8 Matthew
Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God! (Mt 5:8)
http://www.focolare.org/articolopdv_prova.php?codart=7883
We know that the Beatitudes are not a negative presentation of Christianity. The image that we're in is that of a king that in his program puts special attention to vulnerable groups, as an object of predilection.
The Beatitudes are not moral virtues, but then presents a new perspective.
Who then are the pure in heart? They are simple people, without the hidden recesses, who can see God in the life and phenomena of nature, like a sun that shines in all things, and behind every fact of life. They are the ones that are not of malice and suspicion the only criterion to judge our neighbors, but living the words of Jesus: "If your eye is sound, your whole body will be light" (Mt 6:22).
We have the task of purifying the look, and life will be immediately now, blessed. The saints are our first models.
- - - - - - -
life experience:
attend the film school. Even today, the professor is bombarding us with images of naked pseudo-artistic. He says that he does to prepare for the work that we face in the future. At the end of the lesson, I go to him: "I would say that I deplore the constant study of these images to acquire our professional technique. The answer is dry: "Miss, you have something unresolved, but I can not psychoanalyze me."
I do not intimidating, and I listen to rest in the reality sets in my heart: "Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God." We talk a lot and he leaves, as the interview goes on, his tone professorial. "If you knew how many times I cried because I had to do something that went against my principles! - Tells me the end. But life has taught me to endure everything, and you'll do well."
unexpectedly the next day the teacher asks me to express my thoughts to the class about the sex scenes. I look at my teammates, I know that most of them have very confused ideas and I feel that it is time to send, with love, my certainty about respect for others and life. The teacher supports me and that I share my thoughts.
few days later, my mates are telling me that I agree with me, but who have never before had the courage to speak freely. Take this opportunity to also talk about their difficulties and their feelings. I ask for advice. I vacuum the inside of me to welcome each. Listening to the unfounded and they find themselves the answers they need to rediscover the values \u200b\u200bthat they did not know that you have in your heart. All born with a freedom and confidence unimaginable only a few days before. Jesus entered the School of Film and makes her way in the minds of my companions. He is the only medicine that can cure from within the confusion and sickness of our society. (Sonia A. - Argentina)
0 comments:
Post a Comment