Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boat License South Australia Questions

Luca Romani

"Behold the handmaid of the Lord done to me according to your word" (Lk 1:38)
( http://www.focolare.org/it/news/2011/03/01/eccomi-sono- maid-of-the-lord-of-done-me-what-you-told-you-lc-138 / )


Mary is the person who responded with its own unconditional yes to God, she gave in space In the self to God, yes, that Mother Mary is generated: in the love of God, she really did love you man. That alone made it a scandal. Plato had said that no God mixes with men, and had thus indicated the desolation of the ancient world, which warned the abysmal distance between God and man and thought unbridgeable. The filled Mary. In his "I am", she became the space where the divine creature came back in humanity.

E 'especially the love of Mary, his love of woman and mother does not ask for. It does not pretend, shall be considered in due course. And its beauty is to be background, but not overlap, so love is gentle, respectful, hidden, veiled and with extremely strong, because it can generate. The specific cause is the fruit of love and love: the experience of being answered.

- - - - - - -

life experience:

When Frank told us his decision to become a nun, told us in words that opened our hearts of parents: "You see - we said - this thing I have not sought, was not in my projects and even in my dreams. When I realized that maybe the Lord was calling me to religious life, I tried to remove this thought and not to go along too. But gradually it became increasingly clear to me the Lord's will for me. I was not asked to reason and understand, but to respond in a spirit of acceptance and surrender. " He added: "I asked myself alone, but how is it that the Lord called me right, I do not have exceptional qualities, which are not better than many girls of my age? Discovered with joy that the Lord had set his eyes on while seeing me very well, very better than me, the limitations, flaws, weaknesses, frailties mine. So, I can trust Him and trust Him today and always accompanied my steps with his presence, with its support, with its light, with its strength. This certainly gives me great inner peace. "

These are the words of Frank helped us to understand that their children's lives, whatever path they take, is always a response to an initiative of God We are called to be parents, their neighbors ever, so that wherever the Lord will wait, they can go with great confidence and inner peace.

(Francesca's parents, Italy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment