Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sbi Nri Account Authorization Form

NOT LIKE THAT!

di Pungolin

I seen and spoken with the Nazarene in the flesh (not strikingly: it was just a dream). Below I reprint the exchanged brief conversation with him, omitting, for brevity, various details.

I'm sitting at a table in a bar in Piazza Duomo to read a newspaper when suddenly I feel like touching her shoulder. A distinguished gentleman sitting at the same table, right in front of me.

He is, I feel it!

Without much preamble makes me : "I know that in this country for years you are oppressed by sin administrative because of inept administrators and contentious (you elect). But I want to save: I decided to run for for mayor in the next administration and I intend to present well in advance, the people, the entire team of assessors. Here it is (but before publication, I would like to hear your opinion). "

given me a very basic list, writing down names on a paper towel.

"The first-ever said aloud as he writes- can only be Francesco D'Assisi, an expert in shelters for abandoned dogs brothers (remember Kennel funded and ever?).

"Sure ...."

"... In second place, no doubt, Teresa of Calcutta , attimino surely would provide a decent shelter to the homeless (remember the episode?).

"... We can not forget ...."

"... I do not hesitate to put the third Albert Einstein, who created the time machine that can send all today's administrators nell'indeterminato future so as not to harm the most ever and ever, my esteemed friend the fourth Confucius that, unlike the name he bears, makes no ... mess, the fifth one Buddha, the Enlightened nicknamed , so she can finally shed light on the origin damn of politicus terrasinensis ; the sixth Gandi , expert in liberation movements (that you desperately needed) and finally to the seventh and last place can only be Giorgio La Pira which, of course, reduce to zero the salaries of all administrators, and donate to the unemployed. "

"Excellent Team, better than that even in paradise. ... And the list of directors? "I ask anxiously.

"no brainer, just a phone call and you heavenly host an army of saints."

"Outstanding ...! But how did you put in Terrasini to relatives and places? ".

not getting answers. I just feel a frantic beating of wings.

he disappeared.

not remember anything else!

Pungolin

0 comments:

Post a Comment